Masters in the Center

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

greenbluegalleria


greenbluegalleria
Originally uploaded by garrettwilkin.
Ah, you gotta be bright in the center, not matter what it looks like outside.

Today it was almost too bright. We had a blue sky and some sun for a change. I could barely see! It's all good though.

Today was a pretty productive day. I am glad to have done some good work for research, though I still haven't heard the summer numbers...

Well I'm making plans to head up and outta here. Maybe It's gonna take a little while. A couple years at the least. A lot of love and a bit of work. That's all good though. I don't mind working.

I think that life is the challenge of sustained effort. You gotta keep throwing yourself back into the torrent. You can't rest if you want to be strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home